Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HoMe SwEet HoMe

today i have a special half day leave due to "women sick"... :P

lying on my bed and looking around my room more clearly and just realize that so long i didn't notice them since i start schooling in matriculation Labuan until now,, the total time frame
are 6 and half years,, OMG,, what a long time that i dump my room just like that,, all the time,, i just use my room for sleeping,, means that only 8/24 hours i spend my time in my room,, further more,, im away from my home,, so i will just come back home twice a year,,,,

the room decoration can consider neat and tidy,, but of course not grand,, the room are all my child hood memory but only start from the time we move in the house,, 1st thing i realize is we have lot book cabinets compare to decoration cabinet,, although we are poor,, my mum as a teacher really encourage us read a lot of books and try to make us love book,, for her by doing a lot reading can bring us to success,, she will not let us throw any old book or unused book and force us to keep the book properly for our next generation,, and yet my mum is that kind that don't like to keep any old stuff,, that why my home don't have any historical things excepted books,, i always fight with her that when the next generation come out,, the format all will be change,, but she still stick to her opinion,, too bad that i cant bring all this memories to our new house that estimate will be complete within 2010,, we have decided only the important things and our self are moving in to the new house,, most of the things we need to throw,, we of course cant keep the old house too,, cause we need to do the renovation and return the house back to my grandmother,, we will help her to rent out the house and the rental will be her extra income,, my grandparent are very kind to let us stay in this house FOC nearly 18 years,,,,

the house are warm and comfortable,, we have done a lot minor and major renovation due to the house are getting old and most of the parts need to do some maintenance service,, in this house happens joy and sadness in my life,, i miss those time when my grandfather still alive,, he is the one sent us to and back from school,, he still will find us and bring us to have a cup of tea when he have moved out and stay with my youngest uncle,, i hate that time when our family are being bully by our own relative and i will never forgot the time when we are really poor and this is the only home as our protection,,,,

while writing this,, surprisingly i cried,, thinking back that i have a parent that really love us very much and try their best to give us everything that we need,, they just simply hope that we never forget them and respect them when we are success,, and never never act like those who treat us really bad,, and love our family member,, i promise my self that i will try my best to follow what they want,, cause they are my parent,, without them~i will not be in this world,, without them~ i cant live so comfortable now,, i feel happy that i make the decision to come back here and helping my parent in their business,, i know that i need to let go something,, but im very clear that,, in this world,, we cant get everything that we want,,
they are no such thing,, NOTHING IS PERFECT~~~ ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment