Saturday, March 6, 2010

AfTeR LoNg LoNg HoLiDaY~~~~~

CNY 2010 trip...... wow.... really fantastic..... from sarawak---kl---genting---penang---hatyai---cambodia---kl---sarawak...... omg.... really outside from my hometown from the first day CNY till 2 march.... really the first time i didnt stay at home for 15 days CNY.....

this trip really meaningful to me.... maybe is my last trip with my family with my close friends and maybe my last time gather with most of my close friend....

some of my friend say :"wow.... u so free ar.... fly here and there.... too rich ar?....."...

not because im rich or free.... i try to steal my time and money to spare time with my family and friend.....

i can feel that.... i cant easily fly there and here again next time when i settle down for my family bizz.... that is not easy to take over one thing... need fully responsible to what we do & did.... need to pay 100% attention to all the thing.... need to have improvement and not just stay at the same place....

im really happy for the cny trip.... super HAPPY & ENJOY~~~~

1st genting trip..... with my beloved mother & father.....
~~~5 days 4 night
~~~~here is the place for both of them relax their mind from the lot lot of job & burden.....

2nd penang trip.... with my university best friends.....
~~~1 day
~~~~chit chat till midnight at Cheryl's apartment... wow... really fantastic.... can gather most of the friend... and exchange the story in their life..... of course pat here and there same like uni life...:D

3rd hatyai trip.... with my intel TPL group...
~~~2 days one night
~~~~first time traveling with them manage gather most of them but unluckily two cant make it.... but still very enjot the trip....

4th cambodia trip..... with my best roommate and Intel friend's friend's friend..... now is my friends too.....:P
~~~7 days 6 night
~~~~first time do backpack.... one word "HOT"..... but really enjoy taking pic under the BIG sun...
like to take pic very much...:P




~~~@@@ my beloved mama & papa..... friends@@@~~~~ #### i LOVE u all so much!!!!!!! muakzzzzz.....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment