Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BBQ~~~

Long long time didn't updated my blog.. sorry to my friend that i promise to write at least a sentence about my life @ what had happen in my life... :D

yes... BBQ... one of my favorite activity.... but of course rarely happen in my life... due to many things need to prepare before can enjoy the food... so i more prefer people ready for me @ we just bump in the KOREAN BBQ restaurant... :P

since im having my holiday in KL now.. and nothing to do for the whole day... i start preparing the food for BBQ for my first time in KL.. :D




do u see "so po" with her big scissor?? ><

with JUNE.... the one always say "IM VERY HUNGRY!!!!... please give me F@@D now... "


yes... the chicken wing... yum yummy...


waiting patiently.... mm...


yes... me again... :P






.

No comments:

Post a Comment