Thursday, February 24, 2011

BeiJiNg~~ Im CoMiNg SoOn

*picture take from net



After receiving a news from bf that he might go BEIJING for two weeks training... u know what is my respond?!... "I WANT TOO!!!"... :D He has no choice.. he must bring me too.. :P ....

Directly i go search the ticket and all the necessary information to Beijing even without knowing that the trip will be success approve by his boss or not.. :D .. who cares.. :P

So, now I'm very excited with this trip.. I'm waiting for this chance to come nearly one year.. the last oversea business trip is on 2009... no matter what i must follow him.. cause i don't know when is his next business trip and yet his job is mainly in MALAYSIA... so, no much chance for him to have business travel outside MALAYSIA a lots.. :D

Since this is my fourth time to china, the first thing that I'm worry is the weather... we both have a very allergic nose.. so we will feel uncomfortable in the cold weather... so must prepare all the necessary this before go there.. i don't wanna this trip like my last VIETNAM trip.. really terrible.. can u just imagine that we all bring SUMMER cloth with short pants and singlet for the winter session in HANOI... for me that is a nightmare... :D

so BEIJING weather on MARCH 2011 is around 0~12!!! ><lll

must have thick cloth.. no.. is VERY VERY thick cloth for us who come from TROPICA country that not really get use live in cold weather... hope i can see snow scene ... oww.. i never touch snow before... :D




No comments:

Post a Comment