Sunday, March 6, 2011

BeIjInG~ BeFoRe Go FoR LoNg HoLiDaY

"Worry"... that is what in my mind now... worry about my career... worry about the workers... worry about my parent... worry about what people thinking.... worry this... worry that...

Before going for my Beijing trip... i need to make sure all the job can be carry on although I'm not around... make sure the workers can do the thing without me.. make sure mom can help me supervise them...

Worry cant make thing better... so i just try my best... to pass down all the task to the one who in charge... make sure that person understand what should do and should not... i cant control all the thing... I'm not GOD... i will try to make thing perfect but GOD will decide to give me or not... so just "TRY YOUR BEST"... so now.. just prepare a "HAPPY & RELAX" heart for travelling....

BEIJING!!!!! IM coming ~~~ la~la~la~

after last night pre-preparation for my laugage.. omg.. the super big luggage is OVER full... > will try minimize it... and bring back extra luggage full with my new stuffs from there :D








copy from website :P

.

No comments:

Post a Comment