Friday, May 15, 2009

pAPa

papa + mama = me...... this is a very basic formula....
from small... my mama always praise my papa... she like to say "u must find someone that just like your papa"....."but i don't think you can find the man that 100% as good as your father.. cause your father are the only one...".... **pengsan**... my father grow in a poor family... and he has 11 siblings... ***is normal for a kampung people to have so many child***...

1-Uncle Handry Peing (4 kids) ~ not sure :(
2-Uncle Gearead Peing (10 kids) ~ not sure :(
3-Aunty Josephin Peing (3 kids ~ 2B 1G)
4-Papa Charles Peing (3 kids ~ 3G)
5-Uncle Clement Peing (4 kids ~ 3B 1G)
6-Aunty Irene Peing (4 kids ~ 3B 1G)
7-Uncle James Peing (3 kids ~ 2B 1G)
8-Uncle Sylvester Peing (passed away) (2 kids ~ 2B)
9-Aunty Mathilda Peing (4 kids ~ 1B 3G)
10-Aunty Gatrude Peing (single)
11-Uncle Felix Peing (1 kid ~ 1G)

from small I set my father as my sample to find a husband.... (very caring + no smocking + no drinking + no addicted to gambling) +++ the requirements and rules set from my parent... so.. every time i feel very tension... i cant just find the one i like... but also meet my father's requirement... every time i feel like I'm finding a guy that will going to marriage with my parent not me... wuhahahah... i understand why.... every parent sure hope that their kids have a happy, comfortable and better life after they marriage... they don't want to see us live the life that they live before... very hard life... many sibling to take care... no education... no future... so they guide us... they take care everything... they plan for us... they control this and that... in the simple words... they set the rules... and we are the player... pengsan***... sometime i feel they are too control.... and i done have freedom at all... (i mean in finding husband)... but what to do... one day.. when I'm become parent.. I'm sure will be like this also... so I'm still feel happy and lucky that i have u MAMA & PAPA.... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment