Thursday, May 14, 2009

TiMe

My test is around the corner... OMG... TEST!!!!..... after one year graduated from the university, i never sit for any test until now... i always drag my leg when i know that is a test for me to sit.... after attend the four days preparation class..... i surpose have enough time to prepare my self for the big day... but of cause.... for the one who know me well... i never like to start study early..... i have try to force my self sit infront the material... but still i cant concentrated at all... haizzz... now only left two days for me to study... if i cant get a good result... wat to do??... just let it be... then re-sit lor... hiak hiak hiak... thats maybe because this few days... im busy with some else stuff and maybe some relationship problem... now my small braind need to think so much think... and yet before this i never need to think so much... maybe everything just happen as what i had plan... PERFECT!!... but now.. the situation has change... i want more... im too greedy... i want more and yet i know that is imposible... the time for me to choose had been come... what should i do????...

1 comment: