Thursday, July 16, 2009

KFC at LCCT


wHen i first step out from the arrival hall.... the smell.... the very familiar fried chicken smell come into my nose straight go into my mind and change my mind from wanna taking light meal ... it make me feel super hungry... it doesn't make sense... i just take a very big bowl of noodle this morning and i didn't feel any hunger even when there is a food sale in the flight... i straight go follow the others into the long line to get my fried chicken order... i have ordered two fried chicken... yum yum... "feel finger licking gOOd".... after enjoy my two fried chicken with 8 small packed chili sauce.... i didn't feel any regret... cause it make me remember back my uni life... most of the uni student like to take KFC during special occasion..as eg... dating (couple)... :D... before exam (feel tension)... after exam (feel release)... mood very good... mood very down... and also after break... hehe... i think so... :P ... i don't know why... I'm also one of them... i think that is because KFC is the~best~budget~delicious~meal for us during uni life time......

No comments:

Post a Comment