Monday, July 13, 2009

VeRy ChArMiNg GiRl




As u can see from the picture.... first thing come into my mind "wah this girl so CHARMING".... she has a very big eyes... the tall nose... the curly hair... and the face are innocent too... ha ha... actually this is one of my friend pic during childhood... the kid's mother told me that she bring this kid to the saloon and have a hair curl during every Chinese new year... OMG... small small already go saloon... so this kid with her pretty curly hair and pretty red dress taking the very memorial picture in her life... and this kid's mum like it very much... and say that she look pretty in the red dress... now my friend have grown up... i don't know what "HE" think about this memorial moment... but for me... that is cool... cause he can be so pretty when small and handsome when grown up... :P

2 comments: