Thursday, April 1, 2010

ApRiL F@@L~~~~

F@.@ling people around on this day are enjoying?... I'm not sure... maybe some can accept and some cant... so when u joke with people.. make sure they can accept it.. else u will be scolded by people... so.. where is April fool come from and what is it mean??... i search from the Wikipedia..

ApRiL FoOl: The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and others practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbors, or sending them on a fool's errand, the aim of which is embarrass the gullible.

since the thing are from tradition.... this year i try to think hard on how to joke my friends... searching my victim from MSN list... looking who is the one online... ahha... when i first joke with my long distance friend... telling her my lie.. she is very concern.. and try very hard to ask me reconsider first.. think twice.. and don't simply cheated by people... in my heart... know she is a good friend.. she will lead us to a correct way... sure she will support us what ever our decision is made... i L@Ve u friend... u are the BeSt~~~

J@@king to my uni friends... saying that something happen to our school... that actually very hard for me.. i know actually this should not be happen.. so at least i telling the truth to them say that I'm just joking for ApRiL f@@l... so please forgive me... :P


FINALLY my friend PoH MuN post the pictures during our Cambodia trip.... FaCeB@,@k













No comments:

Post a Comment