Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A VeRy DiFFeReNt CaMp 2

Now i want to report what i have did BEFORE and AFTER i join the "Break Off Toxin Camp"... from the first day i reach Sibu... till i go back to my hometown... they treat me eat non stop like a king... "they" what i mean are my cousin and her best two siblings friend... i remind them that the purpose i come here is to join the break off toxin camp.. but they give me a very good reason to pursue me to eat is that me and my family treat them very good during their last trip to my hometown... so they feel very happy and welcome me to the camp... they even tell me that i come from very far and of course need to try all the nice food here before start breaking off the toxin... of course i enjoy my food very much after that... :D ... during the 2 days one night camp... we only been provided 6 apples and bring our own health drink as our meal... i joke to my cousin that i will "ta pao" some "rojak" to sell in the camp with very high value.. :D ... of course i didn't do that... :P ... i feel very happy and more active during the camp... although i cant enjoy good meal.. but i know what i eat now is good for my self... i still have energy to join all the activities like others.. no one is exhausted just because too tired or hunger... After the camp... they again continue bring me to enjoy all the nice food in Sibu... OMG... please help me ... what happen to them... they scare that they didn't treat me well... again they tell me that i can continue my break off toxin plan after i go back to my home... again... i enjoy my food very much after one day camp... i feel very sorry to my stomach... after the one day hard work in cleaning process... i polluted it again... i promise that i will reduce feeding toxin to my stomach... :D ... i feel very happy in this 5 days 4 nights trip to Sibu.... not only meet lots new friends... but also meet heart friend... we exchange story... i learn new things from them... i know more on what had happen to our world now... and also what should we do to help our world... I L.O.V.E YOU my lovely world....


THIS is the shop we have our breakfast in the second days in Sibu....


HAVING toast with tea....


CAN see the crispy outside but fluffy inside toast full with peanut.....


AND the leng lui with her toast.... :P


BEFORE noon... we come to this shop to have "manisan"...


IS that a ordinary coconut ???....


THE answer is "Bubur cha cha inside the coconut"....


TASTE creamy with the "santan" and milk.....


COME with extra ice.....


Okiey... after this we when to have a very famous Duck Noodle as our lunch before go to the camp... After the 2 days one night camp... i continue my eating journey again... :D




AFTER finish the camp... we when to this shop to have our meal...


THE shop logo....


THE interior design of the shop....


1st dish... "umai"


THE close lo.ok ...


2nd dish... "kacang goreng sambal udang"...


3rd dish... "mee hoon goreng belacan"...


4th dish... "salad potato"...


5th dish... "tempe goreng"...


FROM left hand side... WEI LING.. LING LING (my cousin)..ME..JU LI...


CAN u see two of us so "38"... very enjoy listening to the shop owner telling her child hood story... :D


THIS is the shop owner (in the right hand side)...


I first know her and her sis... this two are really interesting to me...


CAN u see her happy face?.... she told me that this is her first time laughing so freedom and happily in her life .. some more in taking the meal.. for her she always serious in doing everything... so the environment are more to serious than joke... i wish she can enjoy more this environment in the rest of her life... we know that our life are full with love and happiness if we can stop our step and take a rest for some times... and feel it carefully...


WE two are really special... i feel that we know each others for so long and yet this is the first time i know her... we have a very good conversation... we even have a very smilier story that happen in our life... maybe that is why we can mixed together very well.. i even can promise my cousin to stay overnight with her without my cousin beside me....


MY innocent face....:D


IN the next day... we have our lunch in Japanese + Taiwan restaurant...this is "woo tiek"...


OF course Taiwan famous sausage...


AND Taiwan Beef Noodle....


THE food here very nice... wei ling come back from TAIWAN before this.. and telling me that the food here quit similier to the original Taiwan taste...


ON that night... we have a gathering with camp member... since all of us come back from the break off toxin camp.. so we should take something light and healthy... they choose this "yan sheng" porridge steamboat as our meal...


THE shop logo....


me.... @_@


HOW the porridge look like...


AFTER mixed with all the ingredients...


READY to eat...


Me with yummy healthy porridge steamboat...


MY lovely cousin and I....


VERY fresh prawn.....


AND fresh fish meat....


ALL the member appeared that night...


SURPRISE for my cousin....


NOT for her birthday.. but for her farewell...


SHE is very surprise....


EVERYONE listen to her "祝福 " bless for everyone...


"YAMMMMMmm SENNNNGGggggg~~~~~"


HAPPY memory..... "i wish u all success in ur future and happy always...."



.











































































No comments:

Post a Comment