Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LiNe DaNcE PaRtY~~~

Dance party is going to be held in Dewan Suarah Mukah... this can consider as my every first party after i settle down here... the date will be on MAY... there are two groups doing performances ... one is intermediate and another one is beginner... the intermediate group will have a dance competition... me in the beginner group... have to perform one dance too... and i been chosen as community too... everyone practise very hard... so that can perform well in the performance... today i bring new person to join the class... that is my 3rd aunt... so my family members that join the class now are... 2nd aunt, 3rd aunt, 5th aunt, mum & me... :D ...


CUTE?..... :D


Clik to view the video... don't try to find me inside... cause im the photographer... :P



.

No comments:

Post a Comment